From Cibernética Americana
- CMS - Content Mangement System (i.e. Web Content).
- DMS - Data Management System (i.e Burroughs).
- DCMS - Domain Content Management System.
- DCMS-X - An abstraction referring to an [AII]with aspects:
- DMS II was the Burroughs relational database known to us before the Unisys merger.
- DCMS-E is a mod-perl based CMS which is retained to support the content we originally authored in it as is ...
- the mediawiki CMS (DCMS-W).
2 above is frozen and 3 will remain in synch with major releases.