- CMS - Content Mangement System (i.e. Web Content).
- DMS (I,II) - Data Management System (i.e Burroughs).
- DCMS - Domain Content Management System.
- DCMS-X - An abstraction referring to an AII with aspects:
- DMS II was the Burroughs relational database known to us before the Unisys merger. We reinterpret it to signify the physical model needed for the domain control program that interprets WFL/VS Algol 68. Relational data and Knowledge bases as represented in XSQL are based on this conotation of "DMS II".
- The DCMS-<X> are applications which have been integrated into these domains using the ai-integration software.
This one we call "The skin" ('DCMS-W', 'EG') the Wikipedia CMS. DCMS-E (uses E ('ecore'/'slashcore') a legacy mod-perl based CMS), Lisp or Java and other bindings to DCMS are denoted by single letter assignments to <<X>>.
The vitality of integrated 3rd party packages varies, e.g.: DCMS-E is frozen while DCMS-W will remain in synch with major releases.
DMS III is the file system abstraction implemented by DCP.