Difference between revisions of "Documentation"
From Cibernética Americana
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<iframe src="http://www.ai-integration.biz/aii-bookshelf.swf" width=100% scrolling=no height=
<iframe src="http://www.ai-integration.biz/aii-bookshelf.swf" width=100% scrolling=no height=></iframe>
Revision as of 01:23, 19 June 2010
Above: to be adapted for the production version of ...
Drafts of future aii.biz docs here. Third party package documentation linked here may be different version than currently used in live dominion support.
- Set initial scale equiv to zoom. Integrate for variable number of (except for the top level) generic no-frills covers with variable parameters.
- Link to released volumes in the ai-integration.biz codebook.
- Assign titles and images at the top level here: "DNS and Bind" (aii.biz), "Computer Systems Organization" (WFL/DCP), "Categories for Working Mathematician" (C-Liu), "Contract Theory" (Public Job Shop/TE-XP), and "CLtl2" (CL-XSL), "In Depth Understanding" (AC), "Information Flow" (XSQL-EE) , Rule Based Programming with OPS5 (OpenAUC/GMD), Blackboard Architectures and Applications (AII).
- Move closer to flush left, Make area at right hand side context sensitive so that when a codebook volume is selected
- its generic binding appears there
- the generic binding is a flippage object with the front and back matter
- key section from the TOC and index (if any will be links)