The following C六/d6/d7 apps and wireframes are entirely my work product except where noted. Live production sites are bolded.
- studentdirectscholarship.org (C六/d6) This one done from scratch by me.
- Deer Traders (d6) had relatively little to do with this but first production level d site (d6) I had hands on. Don't laugh.
- active.companions.dom (C六/d7)
A venture with Zach Weissmanin in which I'm part owner. For that reason and because it has a simplicity SDS doesn't have, it's likely to come to maturity more quickly. Unlike the hot or not concept, this one finds less direct support by a more diffuse layer of underlying pre-exising d6 and d7 modules some of which are just bindings to external systems/services.
- principalsonly.org (C六書/dn)
This is a long standing intent but still just a story plus a stub as of 2012-07, is meant to be the reference app for CLiu. The concept is a LETS (or a GETS if you will since a LETS on the web is inherently global) market with an initial focus on IT jobbing. Starts out with a drupal modulization of an old cgi script for a freelancer site (freelancers 2.9 which I am not redistributing) and a derivative of the Symfony jobeet tutorial adapted for CLiu .
- coopixz.com (C六/d7)
A hot-or-not concept as shown in young clients hand drawings. Primary value in continuing this is that there is a module that matches the clients idea, even having the same name. Will move into the app category when a minimal C六 app around the current state of that Tournament module for the hot or not concept is developed. The developers 3 part video shows that the raw material makes this a canonical case pf drupal app development, i.e. of turning disembodied and feckless function mass into a (in this case only part way to) a cohering app.
Another thing I want to do here is adapt a CZG theme to drupal. So intend to turn that one into a front page for the site and a skin over the tournament/match/bracket function.
- shewrites.com (C六/d6-7).
A standalone version of a womens writing site, currently on Ning. The plug was pulled on its development in the first week. Maybe developed further (and converted to d&) then pitched to pry them away from Ning
- DACLIPS (C六書/d8) a support site for a generic rule-based embedded data acquisition system).
- These are dead, unchanging, but may be used to test or sumthin.
- GSIB a support site for a generic NSIS based Windows installer builder package (originally for Gamestreamer) (d6).
- DTBSNS originally a conceptual prototype based on the MIT SIMILE timeline widget³ Essentially the same as what became the FB timeline, albeit with a radically different capitalization. (d6).
[¶ that was here moved to discussion page]
¹ Whose principal goak, outside of works for hire is a "dominion system", a construct to support distributed peer-peer networking, domain driven development, the Quadriga.
² Drupal 8 will be Symfony based. Free software but only with purchase of some service offering.
³ Drupal Timeline Based Social Networking System. Exploitation of DTBSNS itself as such, other than for the pædogogic and development purpose used here is restricted by a prior agreement. All above that aren't my internal apps are similarly bespoke.