From Cibernética Americana
List of external venues, my stuff will always primarily be here, in JIRA, etc.
Go there for current state. I'll fork a pkg at github for these reasons:
- I make changes for my or a clients purpose which are to be shared. This was done with FireBreath, but I deleted that because it (FireBreath) was based on now obsolete browser plugin stuff.
- If I have possible development intentions and want to make sure the code is there should I choose to act.
- Source Forge Whatever is there, I'm not maintaining it.
- StackOverflow Two accounts, one predating OpenID and stranded.
- LinkedIn mainly use this as the biz FB, so not so much, see also CII in the left nav for non-code related web presence.
- Gravatar, associates firstname.lastname@example.org with the shirt and tie image, c. 1996.
- (older) Source Codes in "Web Portfolio" in wiki nav to your left.