From Cibernética Americana
Code, etc venues, my stuff will always primarily be here, in JIRA, etc.
Go there for current state. I'll fork a pkg at github for these reasons:
- I make changes for my or a clients purpose which are to be shared. This was done with FireBreath, but I deleted that because it (FireBreath) was based on now obsolete browser plugin stuff.
- If I have possible development intentions and want to make sure the code is there should I choose to act.
- Source Forge Whatever is there, I'm not maintaining it.
- StackOverflow Two accounts, one predating OpenID and stranded.
- LinkedIn mainly use this as the biz FB, so not so much, see also CII in the left nav for non-code related web presence.
- Gravatar, associates email@example.com with the shirt and tie image, c. 1996.
- (older) Source Codes in "<a href=https://meansofproduction.biz/eg/index.php/Programming_Practice(HTML5)>Web Portfolio</a>".
- w3.n in left navigation.