VCS, here and elsewhere
Go there for current state. I'll fork a pkg at github for these reasons:
- I make changes for my or a clients purpose which are to be shared. This was done with FireBreath, but I deleted that because it (FireBreath) was based on now obsolete browser plugin stuff.
- If I have possible development intentions and want to make sure the code is there should I choose to act.
- FishEye is used under these special circumstances:
- Contract client projects
- Public code which is solely maintained by me or unchanging, accessible by any entitled user.
- High entitlement level (developer, operator) access to a larger scope of code, essentially everything that wouldn't compromise security.
Bugzilla* against git.meansofproduction.biz is the default for all active codesets (see discussion for pre 2019 repos).
All SSO users will have access, the account creation is for devops use only.
- Source Forge Whatever is there, I'm not maintaining it.
- StackOverflow Two accounts, one predating OpenID and stranded.
- LinkedIn mainly use this as the biz FB, so not so much, see also CII in the left nav for non-code related web presence.
- Gravatar, associates email@example.com with the Lycurgus or hammer and lambda images, or possibly a mugshot c. 4714.
JIRAfor most of this century but decommitted March 2019.
- (older) Source Codes in "Web Portfolio".
- w3.n in left navigation.