VCS, here and elsewhere
Go there for current state. I'll fork a pkg at github for these reasons:
- I make changes for my or a clients purpose which are to be shared. This was done with FireBreath, but I deleted that because it (FireBreath) was based on now obsolete browser plugin stuff.
- If I have possible development intentions and want to make sure the code is there should I choose to act.
- FishEye is for internal git with
Bugzilla* against git.meansofproduction.biz is the default for all active codesets (see discussion for pre 2019 repos).
SSO access, as usual manual login for devops use only and new account creation is disabled.
- Source Forge Whatever is there, I'm not maintaining it.
- StackOverflow Two accounts, one predating OpenID and stranded.
- LinkedIn mainly use this as the biz FB, so not so much, see also CII in the left nav for non-code related web presence.
- Gravatar, associates email@example.com with the Lycurgus or hammer and lambda images, or possibly a mugshot c. 4714.
JIRAfor most of this century but decommitted March 2019.
- (older) Source Codes in "Web Portfolio".
- w3.n in left navigation.