In general I am seeking a buyer-seller contractural relationship. I am open to being an employee but the below is addressed to contract buyers.
If the wage rate is twice my minimum rate for work on a 100% telecommute basis¹ or more:
- There is an older references Word doc in http://ai-integration.biz/pub .
- More recent references can be supplied, at the appropriate time.
Otherwise, the following policy applies:
- You are welcome to use the Word doc above or do any other independent checking.
- I find the whole references thing unenlightened:
- It's demeaning for the worker.
- Doesn't really prove anything, "past performance is no guarantee of future success".
- I have superior means for reducing your risk such as deferring full delivery of sources until function has been demonstrated.
¹ as a "retainer fee", i.e. a warrant on service priced at a minimum of $40 USD/hr at the time of writing.