Short answers here; click thru for more depth.
- Will you take our test?
- Will you work for hire without an advance?
No. Working out sharing at little or no cost cooperatively per the domain terms with firms and individuals. Also cf. Free Goods and Services (GaS).
- How many interests/parties you can work with in paid work?
3. American Kybernetik (me), a set of co-workers I'm joining in production as a single interest, and the often implicit end consumer ( market / society / clients / customers ) as third.
- How many years experience do you have with platform/language/package X?
~40 overall as a professional IT worker in 2021. As of mid 2018, 30+ C and its dialects, 30 relational database, 25 Linux, ~20 web apps, 18 Java, 10 mobile, etc. Started in IT @ 19, had pre-professional phase, finally blurbs.
- How about references?
Click thru or otherwise DIY. Service worker but not a servant. ISO work play, applying skills rather than submission to attempted domination.
- On-Site Rate?
- Thought June 2012 I'd had the definitive and final experience with this, I can tell you now unless your overall decision/vetting process can be done with a few minutes of my time before you engage my labor, please just go away. By further experience did finally reach apodictic certainty, that no matter how tempting the work you have might be for whatever reason, there's no getting around how this casts you and/or your organization as negative and incapable of making basic judgments in IT and in human relations (using just innate understanding). I'd rather not work with that kind of thing, work I do is too hard and too poorly compensated to put up with such stuff. Also check out what Noam Chomsky says about testing about mark 16:00, Bill Gates recent (2013-04) editorial in the NYT on testing, etc.
- Or the kind of person I want to be. I only had the latter day experience by being willing to join what I characterize as negative above.
- There was an appearance rate in the Rate Chart, it's pushed down now. Can probably discount/bundle but obviously on-site rate higher than current real remote rate..