Value Proposition (VP) simply stated:
Basically, we are able to offer you a guaranteed, first quality, auditable, and scalable Enterprise application with support which you can continuously adapt to your needs at a miniscule fraction of the world market price it would cost for you, in general, to do your own custom development which would with virtual certainty lack these qualities.
Under standard technological/labor conditions currently applying to software development, this is an unparalled offer so you would be right to ask what is the catch. The catch is that you have to be able to understand this VP and run with it. A task for which you may very well be intellectually and otherwise unprepared. To do so, you will need to be able to exploit the basic start we provide in setting up your Enterprise Application and thereafter use third party developers for your further significant development needs. You can of course use us for that if you can afford it and we have the resources to support you. You could also avoid altering our programming, live with the automated customization provided, and learn how to maintain and operate your application yourself (DIY).
We enforce and arbitrate the maintenance of our standards for work performed in our development framework (the Public Job Shop) in order to be able to provide the application properties mentioned in the first paragraph above. Nonetheless dealing with any third parties is essentially your affair, we just provide a means that eliminates the risk if you can hire on adequately skilled labor to do any additional customization or detailed development you may need and they can operate within our framework.
|06.01.2007||1 Harvest, 4705|
You can use the below to establish PayPal billing for monthly support for your enterprise only if it is a United States or Canadian entity.
- You can cancel at any time. Your support will continue to end of the established billing cycle (the day of the month you establish the billing).
- There is a setup associated with supporting any enterprise and therefore this service is only valid after that setup has occured.
If your support lapses resources associated with your enterprise will be released and a re-setup will be required if you wish to reestablish later.
- If we've agreed to sell you this service¹ we are available for more work than it covers, it will just need to be billed d seperately.
- PayPal's service charges are included, the price is $350 USD plus their service fee (2.9% + 0.30). Please contact PayPal for other details of their recurring billing.
- We will offer the service discussed on the AOY/Value Prop page on an international basis. If you are already setup with the billing established with the button below that will cover your monthly support under it unless advised otherwise during setup.
- The nominal setup fee is 3 times the monthly which may be more or less in a given actual instance.
¹ I looked for a definition of support retainer. Googling "support retainer" shows a spread of practices. Also there is
the wikipedia retainer article. This is a minimum basic retained support service: development, support of multiple users, etc. are not included unless stipulated during initial interaction; the value proposition analogous to that of the AOY/Value Prop page is presumed to have been so established personally by me during said interaction.
If recurring costs such as hosting, bandwidth excess charges, etc. are included we will have defined same in writing during setup.
In contrast to international accounts I manage all US and Canadian accounts personally so the number is limited.