World Island Kybernetik:About
From Cibernética Americano
Box 537, Niagara Falls, NY 14305
World Island Kybernetik
World Island Kybernetik is the organizing entity of the wik-cso.dom root dominion in our Autonomous DNS root system the successor to my original sole proprietorship, American Kybernetik.
WIK Principles of Corporate Governance:
- "A Stock" is an equity share unit which is the value of the income realized over the cost of production in a unit time by WIK divided by the number of contractors involved full-time in that production.
- "A Stock" can only be owned by current full-time contractors who are paid the value of their stock in their local currency at specified unit times in the manner of a dividend.
- The A Stock dividend has a uniform dividend value, the same for every contractor. The ratio of total WIK income times the total number of full-time contractors divided by this dividend equals 1.
- "B Stock" is a vote in corporate decision making and every contributing contractor has at least 1 share and acquires an additional one for each full year of full-time service.
- All decisions are made democratically on the basis of B shares and in principle everyone can exercise their B shares in any decision, but any changes to these rules requires unanimous consent of all and where a vote is impossible, the decision making power reverts to the founding contractor.
- I, the founder and original author of these rules, assign myself 4708 B shares and declare the following additional rules:
- after this B shares will only be awarded based on an internal economic assessment of individual current workers work product, which will be determined by task before assignment of the task to an employee.
- at some point in the future when the number of employees has grown sufficiently, I will assign a number lower than 1 to the ratio in 3 above. At that time the each employee will begin to receive B dividends equivalent to their B shares from the difference between what WIK earns and the A stock dividend paid.
- should WIK acquire non-earned assets these and any capital gains from them will be distributed on the bases of B shares.
- exiting employees may retain their voting rights but are excluding from collecting dividends
- there will be no board of directors or management structures except as provided by these rules
- No other form of equity share, vote, or money, may be created, nor may any employee incur debt or liability in the name of the corporation
- In the future B shares may be publicly sold, but the price may not be lower than twice the current A stock dividend for a year.
- I will determine the unit time in 1 above until the determination can be delegated.
- A bought B unit purchased by a non-employee will have the nature of a bond with a fixed date of maturity which will not exceed 1 year.