Domain Engineering TLD
Beginning in 2019, a migration of virtually all content in my dev space, with the exception of a few necessary public pages, is in process: all content is going to be alt-routed, either same named, ICANN TLD -> .dom, or the ICANN/IANA TLD just dropped. As used here refers to an autonomous peerage that routes TLDs upon discretion of the operators. A reasonable effort for a free service level is committed that just works by:
adding the following name servers, which are non-recursive, in desired order to your active resolver(s):
- . . .
where «IANA_ZONSFX» is the linking zone in the priced name system and, <n> is currently 1, or their ip addresses if your resolver requires it and
where the linking zone uses the designated
Neustar meansofproduction.biz thru May 2019*;
- Donuts sameboat.live thru October 2021;
The public linking zone, periodically changing with due notice, will be present as long as the rent seeking name system dominates the public space.
* may still be IANA/ICANN routed but not used as linking zone. thoughtcrime.dom and ai-integration.dom will replace the .biz suffix after March 2021.
Paid²users have access from recursion and additional basic name services for users below developer class up to continuous live maintenance by intelligent agency for operators.
As used here, the background operation of the public priced name systems are assumed as needed, excluded where desirable, e.g. for privacy or security. Our system is constructed using the standard unix networking software and forms a superspace of the public name system with these properties:
- Individual operators of the system determine which TLDs they recognize. The system administered here only allocates the TLDs FCFS to operators, it doesn't have the intent of acting as a sole authoritative source even for the .dom name, which operators may override to establish cooperating alt roots. The TLD operators in essence agree to a common real TLD space which they may present internally differently, but which starts with the common public systems plus a single reserved name: ".dom" for their private/peer namespace.
- IPV6 and TLS are defaults, 4 and plain text special cases.
- A rich default common systems application environment which operators may optionally use is provided in which all users are identified and at least in principle, traceable.
An equivalent function is assumed for peer operators, as provided by mymerged with the Czech NIC software as maintained by me for my Ubuntu LTS targets. End users of the "sameboat/C-六" core PHP-Python CMS have significant consumer level DNS functionality upon sufficient entitlement.