Pursuant to our self declared mandate for crass pragmatism (DEV README), the scope of Actual AutoConsult/2 has been focused on the UI linked in the prior § below with these clarified/reiterated or additional specifications:
- Each of languages is associated with irc bot code which in turn is associated with the indicated irc account as well as a mode of operation of the mcpcms shell.
- JuanDaugherty has the prolog nature and is the voice responsive to domain specific events and evaluates messages as valid English text.
- Patternmaster has the lisp nature and only is responsive to events in the AC interface, where it gives typical irc bot like responses, unresponsive elsewhere.
- WorldControl has the haskell nature and is responsive to domain space events.
- Prolog is the default lang for submitted test.
- Haskell is the default for the domain applications, system and end use, WC has the lambdabot/ghci functionality over DS domains.
- Lisp, the systems programming lang, is not exposed in this interface but is the superstructure of the MCP and CL/MCS constituents of the DCP image.
This interface will be fully enabled on original DCP for all developer group users, as a reference use case of the mcpcms and the DDD/KEE basic function.
It interacts with authenticated end users as a general expert on the system (domain space) of all classes.
The basic concept here was that of an AI which is a projection of my practice that can automate what I do as a programmer and operator.
Distant Origin Theory
The main difference between the status quo ante and now is that 15 years of discovery and orientation have taken place.
As a result, some development can be obviated in favor of just pulling together those discoveries into our distinctive life course/development context.