Pursuant to our self declared mandate for crass pragmatism (DEV README), the scope of Actual AutoConsult/2 has been focused on the UI linked in the prior § below with these clarified/reiterated or additional specifications:
- Each of languages is associated with irc bot code which in turn is associated with the indicated irc account as well as a mode of operation of the mcpcms shell.
- JuanDaugherty has the prolog nature and is the voice responsive to domain specific events and evaluates messages as valid English text.
- Patternmaster has the lisp nature and only is responsive to events in the AC interface, where it gives typical irc bot like responses, unresponsive elsewhere.
- WorldControl has the haskell nature and is responsive to domain space events.
- Prolog is the default lang for submitted test.
- Haskell is the default for the domain applications, system and end use, WC has the lambdabot/ghci functionality over DS domains.
- Lisp, the systems programming lang, is not exposed in this interface but is the superstructure of the MCP and CL/MCS constituents of the DCP image.
This interface will be fully enabled on original DCP for all developer group users, as a reference use case of the mcpcms and the DDD/KEE basic function.
It interacts with authenticated end users as a general expert on the system (domain space) of all classes.
The basic concept here was that of an AI which is a projection of my practice that can automate what I do as a programmer and operator.
Distant Origin Theory
AutoConsult merges with other realizations as the FE to the DCP builder dialog which is to be the driver for the DCP construction and maintenance, essentially embodying the DCP itself both prior to its full realization and as an ongoing maintained interface to the model.