From Cibernética Americana
Never will be converted
Protected due to link spammers, log in to comment or email me.
Mediawiki account creation was disabled for the same reason but reenabled.
- At the end of 2011, a bunch of new accounts began to be created, unclear why. Domain based session mgt should obviate, those accounts will not be migrated as they haven't done anything but register and the new system will have different authentication requirements.
- If I have to disable the mediawiki account creation again will leave disabled pending the dominion SSO and upgrade of the mediawiki package. Root 20:28, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- Did have to do this. Will also block the spate of accounts if one of them starts spamming. Won't reenable creation in mediawiki as noted above. Root 17:23, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Actual cubes represented by a line of background stills of old and new cube
- make another cube for stuff in recent years, leave plenty of space for '12-14.
- nothing moves after page load
- text prompting to mouseover a cube, which brings to foreground as now but starts with slower initial spin. Any interaction removes the prompt.
- click brings a background cube to foreground, double click moves current one to background
Add audio, including same from ole Swish CV. Add an interactive cube for conferencing (after w.o. in WB).
Root 02:50, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
- Replace with the current version of the one pager in some future state of these domains. Root 16:44, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
- 5K ft: a set of typographically well done yesod blog pages (CSS Zen designs?) with the red5 two way video embedded as a common "jacket" site replacing the current common domain landings (e.g. http://meansofproduction.biz ) with the dominion SSO stuff and a video blog/channel. The flash resume will both advance and recede as the main professional presentation in this operation. Root 14:48, 16 July 2012 (UTC)