|05.12.2007||12 Meadow, 4705|
My statement about not being able to downgrade to IE6 below on the 15th of last month is wrong. To downgrade all you need to do is remove IE7. I have restored the ability to test both IE6 and IE7.
|04.30.2007||30 Blossom, 4705|
Time Warner is switching the old Adelphia infrastucture over to their systems in this area which makes some portions of my home web unavailable (DOS and Java processes).
|04.15.2007||15 Blossom, 4705|
You may recall it being a large issue a while back how Microsoft embeds thier browser in their OS. Well of course they never stopped that and although I made a seperate account and logged in and installed IE7 in it instead of my regular admin account on my W2K3 server, I no longer have IE 6 anywhere. The workaround is that clients requiring IE6 compatibility will need to provide a working instance of IE6 accessible over the net. kybernet.com link cleared.
|03.09.2007||9 Seed, 4705|
Hardware problem with Windows server disk, kybernet.com link cleared.
|03.02.2007||2 Seed, 4705|
Hardware problem with Windows server disk, kybernet.com will be offline for a day.
|02.26.2007||26 Wind, 4705|
- Global dba replaces the regional one.
- Lisp domain wireframes converted to ucw from cl-http; actual restoration of the bls2iq JSP and beans.
- CSS Zen Garden appears to have restabilised but it's DNS expires shortly and I cannot vouch for it's future stabilty but will automate the adaptive mechanisms that intercept domain outages for general use by that time.
- Broken/empty wiki pages/links from the decommissioning of the old external server should be mostly fixed.
- The first new external server should be online by 1 Meadow.
|02.13.2007||13 Wind, 4704|
Noticed an access to the Mensa pages, haven't restored the jsp there, just the Tomcat service supporting Alice (JKnecht/Seldon on Dominion Text), will do so within next 2 biz days.
|02.04.2007||4 Wind, 4704|
Offline for roughly 5 hours due to power fluctation and failure of both ISPs.
|01.04.2007||4 Rain, 4704|
CSS Zen Garden
Seems to be up regulary now.