4720-_ (2022-_ Era Vulgaris)
As a member of your species, sharing the thrill of reaching the milestone of scientific situational awareness ( it's a process ).
As a sole trader, I operate in select jurisdictions, will sell to any at my discretion.
As Equity Class Founder, moving via 工 王 from seriality in to fusion with the reserve army of labor/FOSS commons.
By 4721 cog and machine arch conceptual design was settled. Then, a RAD Urknall of a working baseline of that as driven by the sameboat and tl:dr lines.
The Sistine Chapel took 5 years, static content & Don Knuth started TAOCP in 1962.
All AKPersons have access to C-六/DCMS and FOSS projects not on github at S class entitlement. Development of a bespoke app, or developer use of the KEE, requires devops entitlement. GT2 originating in the early teens will, with the rest of the tl:dr line have completions early in this period as drivers for DCP/MCP with change limited to maintenance after product baselines achieved.
- .dom — Domain Space (DS) 
- tl;dr[λ]™ — GT2 (android iOS), TASKPM,  YAS3 
- C-六 — Domains CMS
- MCP/DCP — OS concept with homage 
In chrono order of completion; DCP/MCP perennial, DCMS follows it, others maintenance after mature baseline ...
修身 — Zero-th precedence. Failing it moots projects, if it succeeds failure in them tolerable / temporary.
AutoConsult, doorbell/Ft: legacy labels, tl;dr™, sameboat current ones for agent, videoteleophony, consumer and group networking product lines, respectively. 
- ↑ Domain Operations and Planning Expert.
- ↑ Our Knowledge Engineering Environment
- ↑ Sources of C-六 and the tl;dr products are available per entitlement.
- ↑ Mechanism vs. content: DCP will remain binary dist, while it's knowledge bases will be in standard file formats. Even documentation will be deferred past the first cohort of knowledge engineers other than myself. Everything else (including MCP) is maintained here in source form and can be the basis of various development opportunities.
- ↑ The .dom TLD in operation for most of the prior decade, support for it deepening in this one. As far as routing the name, that's trivial and complete.
- ↑ Bindings for MS Project, task/timewarrior, etc.
- ↑ FUSE client and manager for MCP
- ↑ Mainly Burroughs, VM/CMS from IBM. MCP the base OS, DCP the cog arch.
- ↑ Redvant(is)/dcms< (dcms-bra), and dcms> (dcms-ket), designate stack layers.